A large part of our business involves working with businesses to assist with the employment of foreign nationals. We work with you to manage your workforce requirements by managing the immigration and visa requirements to enable you to employ overseas workers on a temporary or permanent basis.
The services we provide include:
- Managing the process to gain company sponsorship status (“SBS approval”) with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Advising on position and nominee suitability
- Advising on minimum and market salary level and collating market salary rate evidence
- Advising on suitability of training expenditure and developing appropriate training plans
- Advising on Labour market testing (LMT) requirements
- Managing the nomination and visa application processes
- Providing post-visa grant advice on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s monitoring and compliance requirements to ensure you meet your sponsorship obligations
We will save you time and stress, minimizing the interruption and inconvenience to your business and leaving you to concentrate on the successful running your business.
If you’re moving to Australia permanently or temporarily for work, business, family, study or retirement, we can manage the entire visa and legal process for you.
Our full visa application service includes the following:
- Providing initial advice as to your potential visa eligibility, giving you an honest assessment of your prospects of success for any given path
- Project managing each stage of the application process to ensure that critical deadlines are met
- Providing advice on documentation required for the application
- Providing advice regarding your likely points allocation for points based skilled migration
- Certification of documents
- Providing advice on required employer references
- Preparing all necessary application forms and lodging the application with the Department of Immigration and Border Patrol
- Providing assistance with skills assessments
- Liaising with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection throughout the application process, responding to requests for further information and giving you onging support, advice and updates on the progress of your case during processing
Next: Why choose us?